This yummy soup is suitable for those who are on Stage 4 of their gut health recovery journey. It’s very yummy and nutritious. It contains leek, onions and eggs which are getting used as “noodles”.
Above you see the main ingredients, it’s quite simple to make.
Will you give it a try?
Let me know what you think of this soup, I’d love to hear from you.
Leek & Egg Soup
A lovely soup with Leek, Onions & Eggs using a nice home made Fish Stock to create it.
- 1 soup pan
- 6 Leeks cleaned & sliced (only use the light green and white parts)
- 4 Onions cleaned & sliced
- 4 Eggs whisked with a fork (use only egg yolks when you don't tolerate whites well)
- 1 litre Fish stock ideally home made
- 1 litre Water when you don't have 2 litres of fish stock
- 2 teaspoons Celtic sea salt or more to taste
- Put the stockin a pan and it up on medium
- Add the leek and onions to the stock
- Let the stock get to a simmer again and keep it that way on low, cover with a lid
- Let it simmer for about 1 hour
- Turn up the heat and let it get to a boil
- Slowly pour the whisked eggs in a thin stream into the soup to create "noodles"