Lamb chops are super tasty, many of us love them. The way they are made here makes the in a way that they can be used for people who are on GAPS, people on stage 4 can have them.
They are traditionally cooked, which means that they are just really good. I always use a nourishing salt as that has minerals in there, which white salt doesn't, so it helps a little bit with getting your trace minerals.
Enjoy having these chops with a soup before and some vegetables with it. Let me know how you found the taste of these?
- grill / broiler / bbq
- 1 Lamb chops
- 1 clove garlic
- celtic sea salt to taste
- Take the chops out of the fridge about 30 minutes before you will cook them to let them get to room temperature
- Rub the salt and garlic into the chops
- Put the meat on an oven tray and grill the meat under the grill
- Turn when the top is ready
- Keep an eye on them and take them out when they are done